Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Friedrich Frobel Schule,

Viernheim, Germany

THILO

Hi, my name is Thilo and I am 15 years old. My hobbies are riding a carriage as well as my bike, hanging out with friends, listening to music and enjoying my free time in general.

I'm taking part in this project because I love meeting new people, especially from different countries. I found out that I am into this, because I have travelled to foreign countries with our boyscout group. You can have a lot of fun with me, because I am simply a friendly guy.

 
DAVE

Hey, I'm Dave and I'm 15 years old.My hobbies are sports and going out with my friends. I like making new experiences as well. That's the reason why I'm taking part in this project. I'd like to widen my horizon and making new friends. I hope we're having a good time.

 

 

BATHUHAN

 

 

Hey guys, I'm Bartu.

I'm 15 years old and and very interested in this project, because this is a once in a lifetime experience. I don't want to miss it. I want to draw comparisons between our countries and want to learn from our friends.

I am 15 years old and like doing something with friends as well as working out and reading books. I have a mother and a brother but no pets. I am a nice, friendly and helpful. You can laugh a lot with me and I am open-minded.

SEBASTIAN

Hi, I am Sebastian. I am a helpful and communicative person. I am friendly, attentive and reliable. I like to experience the Lithuanian culture and hope to get in touch with people.

I also like playing my guitar as well as computer games. I like making and editing movies and working out. I also have a dog. Her name is Layla.

 

NIKLAS

 

Hello,

my name is Niklas and I’m 15 years old. I live in Mannheim, also known as „city of squares“ (you will find out the reason).

I’m a friendly and calm person, but I also like communicating and having great conversations with nice people.

 

One of my hobbies is computer programming. I like programming software and web applications because of the pleasure of making things that are useful to other people. However, don’t worry - I promise you that I’m not a computer geek! :D

Another hobby of mine is photography. I love taking photos of landscapes and animals using my digital single-lens reflex camera (in short: DSLR Camera).

Photography and art are great ways of expressing emotions and I'm really curious to get to know lots of individual artistic and photographic styles.

 

My favorite subjects at school are Business Administration, German, Photography and especially History because I like to learn more about the history of our quite interesting world with all its people and cultures.

 

I take part in this project because I want to gain new experiences and I enjoy exploring new countries and cultures.

I hope we‘ll become good friends and enjoy the time together! :)

 

 

JASMIN

 

 

Hello, my name is Jasmin and I am 14 years old. You want to know how I am? Ok, I am very open-minded, outgoing and friendly. I like trying new things and hanging out with friends. Why I'm taking part in this project? I want to gain new experiences and meeting new people with a different background.

 

LUISA

Hey, my name is Luisa. I am 14 years old and my hobbies are football, meeting friends, singing and doing music. I hope to gain new experiences, getting to know another culture and making new friends. Oh, and I have two dogs. 

 MELISSA

                   My name is Melissa. I'm 14 years old and I like going out with friends. I am into dancing as well. I am a polite and helpful person. I decided for myself taking part in that project simply because it is unique and very exciting. I also would like to learn something about the Lithuania, its culture, landscapes, the city of Kaunaus and our partner school.


No comments:

Post a Comment