Sunday, March 15, 2015

Presentations: Friedrich Frobel Schule

Jana

Hi everybody! My name is Jana and I´m 16 years old.  I live together with my parents, my little brother Jens, my grandparents and our dog.
Sometimes I´m a bit shy but I love making new friends. That‘s why I participate in this project.
I want to discover the Lithuanian culture. In my free time I like meeting friends and listening to music (I like all kinds of music, that‘s crazy, isn‘t it?). I also like riding horses and reading books.
I can‘t wait to meet you.
 


Jasmin

Hey ho, my name is Jasmin, I´m 16 years old. Why am I part of this project? I love travelling the world, discovering different cultures, getting away from Germany and communicating with the people of these countries. This time it is Lithuania and I´m so excited to see the country and of course the people. :D     But who am I?
Well, I´m a… special person. I´m lazy, I laugh a lot, I´m a kind of intelligent (Yes, just call it intelligent…) and I´m friendly. :)
My Hobbies are… Wait…Well, I can play E-Bass und the Ukulele, but most of the time I‘m just sitting in front of my TV and play Videogames. Oh and I love music, but my taste in music is a kind of special, because I listen to Punkrock (Green Day, My Chemical Romance, a few German Punkrockbands, etc.) and “normal” Punk (Ramones, Misfits, etc.). ^^
I hope we become good friends and we´ll have a great time together :D
 


Alicia

Hi! My name is Alicia. I´m 16 years old. My hobbies are dancing and playing the guitar (I‘m not really good at it but I like it ). I also like meeting my friends in my freetime a lot. I listen to almost every kind of music. My favourite food is „Kochkäseschnitzel“. I am taking part in this project to improve my English and get to know the Lithuanian culture.  I hope we will have a good time and become good friends.







Annalena

Hi, my name is Annalena and I‘m 16 years old. I think I am a friendly person. :-)
My hobbies are shopping, meeting friends, listening to music and watching movies. My favourite food is my mother‘s homemade „Dampfnudel“ with potato or broccoli soup. English and P.E. are my favourite subjects. Why do I take part in this great project? I like exploring the world and making friends.
 




Lea
 
Hello, my name is Lea and I‘m 15 years old. My favourite food is Spaghetti Bolognese, but I‘m curious of the Lithuanian cuisine. I like meeting my friends and going to school. My favourite subjects are German, Biology, P.E. and History. I‘m really looking forward to seeing you.
 




Antonia

Hi, my name is Antonia, but all my friends call me Toni.
I'm 14 years old and currently in 9th grade. I live together with my mum, my older sister Janina and my cat Minette :)
I'm a chaotic, funny and loud girl.  I love to talk, laugh and sing.
I often go shopping with my best friends. Together we‘re always having fun.
I enjoy running in the forest, it makes me feel good.
I want to see the world and different cultures.
I‘m really looking forward to having a great time in Lithuania. I appreciate to get to know you.


 


Lena
 
Hi, my name is Lena :) I'm 15 years old. I live together with my mom , my dad, my older sister and my dog Balou, of course. My hobbies are dancing and shopping with my lovely girls Hanna and Antonia :) They also travel to Lithuania. I think I am a very nice and open-minded girl :D I look forward to getting to know you and your home :) See you soon.
 
 
 
Hanna





 

No comments:

Post a Comment